The Island Bay Boutique Hotel offers our guests five exceptional and modern hotel suites – four Deluxe Seaview Suites with commanding views of the Caribbean from our spacious balconies, and one Standard Mountainview Suite (no balcony).
Each Deluxe Seaview Suite has two bedrooms with double beds, ceiling fans, living room area, bathroom/shower, cable TV and complimentary internet access. Our Seaview Suites can accommodate up to four adults, or two adults and two children.
Our Standard Mountainview Suite is very spacious, and has one bedroom with double bed, ceiling fans, living room area, bathroom/shower, cable TV and complimentary internet access. Our Mountainview Suite can accommodate one or two adults.
The Island Bay Boutique Hotel comprises four levels:
- the first level is where the front desk is located for check-in (4:00 pm) and check-out (12:00 pm); our Outlook Restaurant & Bar; and the restaurant patio, with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and surrounding mountains
- the second level houses two Deluxe Seaview Suites and our Standard Mountainview Suite
- the third level comprises two additional Deluxe Seaview Suites
- the fourth level is where the owner of the hotel lives, so there’s always someone on-hand to provide assistance. This is also where our guest automobile parking is located (at the rear of the hotel, at the top of the rear entrance driveway)
We are here to make your stay with us, and your vacation or business trip to Dominica, as comfortable and as uncomplicated as possible! If requested, either in advance or during your stay with us, we can arrange everything from scuba diving or whale watching trips, island sightseeing tours, hiking trips, river tubing or canoe trips, etc. to airport transfer and automobile or motor scooter rentals.
Please see our Seascape Dive Centre page for information on our several scuba diving and snorkeling “stay/eat/dive” packages that we offer.
Rest assured, you’ll be well taken care of during your stay with us, where providing friendly and superlative service to you – our valued guest – is our top priority! We’re small and intimate enough to provide a level of service not found at many other properties on the island.
Winter Rates (1 October - 14 April)
Summer Rates (15 April - 30 September)
- * Rates include all service charges and taxes and are quoted in US dollars
- * All rates are subject to change without notice, except advanced paid bookings
- * Additional adults in suite (maximum four guests per suite) $30.00 per person per night
- * One child under the age of 12 free accompanied with adult , additional children (aged 2-12 years old) FREE
- * Children aged 13-17 years $15.00 per child per night Please contact us for special group rates
Standard Meal Rates:
- Full Breakfast $12.00
- Lunch $15.00
- Dinner $25.00
* 10% service charge included
- Adults $20.00-$30.00
- Children (13-17) $15.00 – $25.00
- Children under 12 $15.00
* a la carte meals are also available in the restaurant
Confirmations are based on a 50% deposit and the balance due 14 days prior to arrival. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
- Per suite 1 night penalty for cancellations within 7 days of arrival in summer and winter season.
- Per suite 2 nights penalty for cancellations within 14 days of arrival in summer and winter season.
- For cancellations within 30 days of arrival during Christmas and New Year period (15th December to 31st January), no refund will be provided.
- Hotel reserves the right to charge a minimum of 3 nights and a maximum of 7 nights depending on the length of stay.